Our Website uses Google Analytics Advertising Features - for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics Advertising Features across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
If you are a previous or existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about our latest news, events, and promotions. If you have signed up to receive email or SMS from us, or have contacted us for more information, we may contact you by email or SMS to keep you updated on latest news, events, and promotions. You will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe to any of our email or SMS updates.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our site uses Google Analytics which is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
You may opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features without affecting how you visit our site - for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics Advertising Features across all websites you use, visit this Google page.